Our newsgroups are a place where you can post and read tips, support
and troubleshooting help from other ISYS users and from our technical
If you are familiar with newsgroups and wish to participate in our on
line discussions, follow the instructions below to configure your newsreader.
Before you can view and post messages to our newsgroups
you will need to configure your newsreader. To configure
Outlook Express (other newsgroup readers have similar setup procedures)
- Open Outlook Express and Select Tools > Accounts.
The Internet Accounts dialog will appear.
- Select the News tab.
- Click on Add > News. The Internet
Wizard will appear.
- You will be prompted for a display name. Enter Name
and click Next
- You will be prompted for your email address. Enter
email address and click Next
- You will be prompted for the news server name. Enter
news.isys.com.au - make sure the "my server requires me to log
on" checkbox is NOT activated
- Click Finish. You should now see displayed the available
newsgroups. Proceed to subscribe to those you wish to post to and read
If you have any questions or comments about our newsgroups,
please contact us.
Didnt find an answer in our Newsgroups? Try our Frequently
Asked Questions or send an email your nearest Odyssey Development